- Tertiary degree in accounting, finance, or other relevant qualification. Other experience in a relevant field will be advantageous
- High level of computer literacy – Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent English and Afrikaans spoken and written competency with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Behavioural skills:
· Independent and self-motivated
· Honest and trustworthy
· Organized to the point of perfection
· Willing and eager to self-learn
· Keen interest in sustainability
What’s in it for you?
Remuneration: Market related salary dependent on experience and qualifications
Type of contract: Internship (12-month contract)
Should the internship succesfully lead to a permanent position the following will be applicable:
60% medical aid contribution for you and your dependents + life- and disability insurance. When working more than 6 months you will become eligible for a performance bonus based on the level of achievement of your annual objectives. Partial remote working is part of the current company policies.
If you wish to join us, please submit your application (CV + cover letter) before 31 May 2023.