HR EXECUTIVE / MANAGER
Are you looking to work for a company that strives every day to improve the well-being of our planet? If the answer is yes, come and join ECOCERT today and put your skills to good use!
ECOCERT India is a subsidiary of the Ecocert group, supports committed stakeholders in the implementation and promotion of sustainable practices through certification, consulting and training services. With more than 50 employees and its 3 offices across the country, Ecocert India caters to businesses from not only India but also from south Asian and Middle East countries. Committed to organic farming since its creation, Ecocert has now extended its efforts to many other sectors.
We are hiring a HR Executive / Manager to be filled by June 2021. You will report directly to the Regional Director.
Within a team of 50 people, you will be in charge of: entire HR activities and will carry out the following duties:
1) Managing company staff, including coordinating, and supporting the recruitment process.
2) Manage Internal and External communication related to HR
3) Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
4) Preparation and implementation of HR policies and guidelines
5) Support Group policies, good practices and guidelines to managers and monitoring they are properly applied locally
6) Compliance implementation and grievance handling. Nurture a positive working environment
7) Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
8) Employee engagement Activities, General administration work at Bangalore office including procurement of office supplies
9) Coordination with suppliers, vendors, and service providers for Ecocert 10) Maintaining knowledge of changing trends, best practices, regulatory changes in human resources and associated fields.
Education: Bachelor’s degree + Diploma/MBA in HR
Experience: 5+ years in human resources (proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive) or recruitment
What’s in for you?
Remuneration: INR 6,00,000 / year + Performance bonus + Social benefits (PF, Gratuity, Medical insurance)
Type of contract: Full time employment But also…: We have 5 days working, flexible office timings, fun place to work
If you wish to join us, please send your application (CV + cover letter) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the reference of the job ad: IN5090953
About ECOCERT Group
The ECOCERT Group has supported many actors for nearly 30 years in the deployment and promotion of sustainable practices through certification, consulting and training. Committed to organic farming since its creation, Ecocert has now extended its action to many sectors. We now have more than 1400 employees worldwide. Established in about thirty countries through international subsidiaries, we operate in more than 130 countries in various sectors: agriculture and agri-food, cosmetics, textiles, environment, fair trade, and more. To learn more about ECOCERT and our activities, visit www.ecocert.com/en/carreer