Reporting to the Division Manager – Evaluations Canada (English), the Organic Inspector visits businesses that are certified or wishing to be certified organic.
Ecocert Canada is looking for a dynamic and friendly individual who is passionate about organic production, the environment, and sustainable agriculture.
The Organic Inspector works from home and on the road. The Inspector may have to visit other regions/provinces as required.
- Learn and understand the inspection role and appropriate organic certification standards.
- Review existing and new client files
- 35 Hrs per week avialiability
June - October 2023
- Contact clients to schedule inspection appointments.
- Perform inspections according to Ecocert Canada procedures and the Canadian organic regulations
- Clarify any missing information with clients (as needed).
- File a timely and accurate inspection report for each client.
- Maintain clear and professional communication with other departments
- Time Availability
- June - August (35 Hrs per week)
- June - October (35 Hrs per 2 week period)